Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

1 minute ago, TheWatShot said:

Imagine if we land Donovan, after he turned them down twice. There wouldn't be any egg on their faces because their heads would explode. 

Okay, now it HAS TO HAPPEN.  I picture it happening kind of like at the end of The Kingsmen.

It would be an incredible sight to behold.

43 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Just watched it all the way through. Impressed with Fred. He is talking the talk. Seems genuinely interested in hiring the guy to take us to the next level.

Agreed, i kind of felt ashamed for some of the bad things i said about Fred.

There are few things in this world that infuriate me more than pUKe fans.  Egotistical inbred hilljacks.

I sincerely hope they lose every game in an apocalyptic beat down ofor biblical proportions.  I'm talking fire and brimstone raining down on their beloved corRUPPt Arena.  I'm talking making Sodom and Gammorah look like Borax Borax.  I'm talking making Chernobyl look like a bottle rocket.

Quick someone shown him tweets of OKC fans wanting him gone.  Or get Vic in his ear.

Come on, Billy, you saw Indiana at it's peak.  Take it back to that level and you'll be a legend, and probably never have to buy a drink in the state again.