Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

1 minute ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Hickory saying we have a 99% chance at an announcement saying Crean is out by 5pm tomorrow. Slight chance the new coach could also be named. I really hope the former is true. 

If there is any chance of a new coach tomorrow it has to be somebody we have talked to already

This writer who has the stuff on Crean staying could also be Mr. Mess up Justin Albers who keeps saying Crean is staying (I can only hope). If he has the story that would be best cause he would screw it up and it means Crean is actually leaving. Also interestingly Zach Osterman said today on Sterling that he thinks Crean is staying based on what he has heard.

Everyone has different info. geesh.

7 minutes ago, Aaron said:

My question is did Rabjohns say this on either twitter or somewhere on a board or is this poster merely saying Rabjohns has info to troll people because I am not finding Rabjohns saying anything? If Rabjohns is saying it we are in trouble. If merely some is making up Rabjohns saying it than who cares.

They have the paid board where they have been talking today. Won't go into what he is saying since it is paid content and believe this board does not like that stuff being posted.

1 minute ago, brandct said:

They have the paid board where they have been talking today. Won't go into what he is saying since it is paid content and believe this board does not like that stuff being posted.

Again the question is has Rabjohns been on this board and given people that info or are people merely saying he has given info. That is key.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ?! What are we suppose to believe?! In the last 10 min Rabjohn says he's staying, someone else says there's a 99% chance he's gone tomorrow lmao I quit, I QUIT

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The one we want to be right is just a regular poster with sources the one we dont does this for a living. I like our odds like a road game in the nit

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app