Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

6 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

The difference is Irsay had Polian in his ear when he hired Ballard. We have Glass and a bunch of trustees that don't know whole lot about athletics making the decision more than likely.

I trust the trustees are gonna do the right thing here

My one resemblance of a source is also hearing that "It is a firestorm and if Fred is not careful he will be in hot water as well"

Take that for what it is worth. My source I personally believe to be fairly reliable.

I feel a lot better after hearing that news.

He should be in trouble . He has handled this horribly.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

crean needs to listen to his wife and say its time to move on!!!!! thank you and your not welcome here anymore!

He is far too arrogant for that. Listen to his press conference. Thats an arrogant individual.

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

I trust the trustees are gonna do the right thing here

I hope. Maybe today has been the calm before the storm with the lack of new information other than the boosters apparently meeting with Glass tonight.

Crean isnt a reruiting angel. He plays the shoe game like the rest of them. He isnt going to pay players, but he will go into the grey. 

His recruiting results and comments from Rick Bozich would definitely suggest otherwise

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I've seen the question posed about whether we need that splash hire or not. I'll throw a name out there who I really like, is a heck of a coach, and would meet the criteria of a fundamentally solid coach. Scotty Davenport of Bellarmine University in Louisville. He's won the D-2 championship and has them back in the elite eight this year. Granted, he's a little older, so I have no idea how long he'd coach, but the guy can flat out coach.

I hope. Maybe today has been the calm before the storm with the lack of new information other than the boosters apparently meeting with Glass tonight.

I think its up to them. I dont and have never thought glass would pull the trigger.

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

If there is actually a meeting some info is definitely going to leak 

Just now, recker222000 said:

I think its up to them. I dont and have never thought glass would pull the trigger.

I don't think Glass will unless the boosters or the trustees force his hand.

Just now, SteelerHoosier said:

If there is actually a meeting some info is definitely going to leak 

I really hope there is a meeting and all kinds of info starts swirling around.

I don't think Glass will unless the boosters or the trustees force his hand.

Nope only if his hand is forced. He was always going to find a reason to keep crean around for just one more chance. Glass needs to go.