Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

19 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Bennett at Illinois would suck if we retain Crean. Be like playing Wisconsin 4 times a year.

A friend and I we're talking about possible landing spots for Crean the other day. He mentioned NC State. I told him, "can you imagine what it would be like if he had to Coach against UNC, Duke, and Virginia twice a year? It'd be total carnage!!!" I guess you could throw Ga Tech in there now as well lol. 

If it's any consolation to anyone, it took the Colts 3 weeks after the season's end to fire Grigson and when the job opened, the "home run" guys came crawling. I know every day with crean still our coach is sickening, but we can tough it out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using BtownBanners mobile app

The stress of not knowing whether or not Crean is for sure gone has been crazy the past couple of weeks!! Now just the last couple of days has me feeling like a 10 year old on Christmas Eve...it seems like it's taking forever for xmas morning  (Crean being gone) to get here and I'm so excited to find out if I get what I want, and will probably throw a tantrum if I don't get it! Please Santa, don't let me down! Haha  

Not sure this means anything at all, but I follow Marni Mooney (team academic advisor) on Instagram and she's posted 7 or 8 photos of Crean (and a couple others of players only) with the hashtag "#MoreThanAGame". Seems like a farewell tribute at first glance. But total speculation on my end

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app