Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

1 minute ago, Treesh said:

I just don't get the desire for him. Why does Indiana have to be the first real school he coaches at? Let him go to Illinois or something.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

gets the most out of his players. high basketball iq, teams have sound fundamentals, holds his players accountable and has proven over and over that his teams can compete and win against p5 schools

3 minutes ago, Baltimore Hoosier said:

I saw a tweet that was later deleted by Justin Albers. Who else reported it? Just curious because I haven't seen much surrounding this rumor other than that.

The Janitor.

1 minute ago, SteelerHoosier said:

Are you hooked on that feelIng though?

Well, I was hoping for my posts to appear back to back but some one had to go a ruin the fun.  Guess I should have quoted myself.  I don't have a great feeling about where the program is headed, but hoping that's just the indigestion talking!

2 minutes ago, cljones1979 said:

gets the most out of his players. high basketball iq, teams have sound fundamentals, holds his players accountable and has proven over and over that his teams can compete and win against p5 schools

This, exactly this!

34 minutes ago, 8bucks said:

Kent really pushed him and when he asked if if IU was the 8th best program in the BT Mike said no. When presented with the facts that over the last four years that is what you get he was dumbfounded and began to turn a little.

Last night during the game the announcers kept singing Creans praises but would make many of the same complaints we make. Wow he just through that ball away without any pressure. Or what is Bryant doing behind the 3pt line down in the corner. If they had to watch every game like we do they would see but like Mike DeCoursey they make false assumptions about IU and act like the fans are idiots before looking at any facts.

Listened as well and thought the same thing.  MD definitely began to change his tune.  Shocking how out of tune he was.

Just now, mdn82 said:

New Mexico Rivals insider is the most prevalent

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Doesn't make much sense to me.. Neither do the Stevens and Donovan rumors. But if folks want to get their hopes up, who am I to rain on the parade?

I'm just gonna sit back and let this play out. Mark me down as one of the guys who has just accepted that Crean is gonna be here in 2017-18. I hate it but I've found peace with it. Really hope I'm wrong on this one though.

8 minutes ago, Iubravos said:

I have a feeling page 1000 is going to be the hammer.  It will get IU basketball back on the map.

It is pretty funny that page 1000 is likely to be within 1 day of the announcement lol

I saw a tweet that was later deleted by Justin Albers. Who else reported it? Just curious because I haven't seen much surrounding this rumor other than that.

The infamous Janitor did as well.