Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Just now, hoosierpap said:

Zach Osterman  @ZachOsterman

Tom Crean: "No matter what’s on a contract or anything, I’m gonna coach the same way, whether I’ve got one year or I’ve got 10 years." #iubb

Oh my Lord, the dude is freaking coming back. I am going to need to leave being a fan of IU sports! If he is back, who is up for a paper bag demonstration in front of the Hall!

Wow. I'm all sorts of pissed off with these post game comments.

The man is so delusional. Apparently Glass is too.

"Already have things to work on in offseason"

Give me an Fing break. He hasn't fixed anything in 9 years besides recruit Oladipo, Yogi, and Zeller.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 minute ago, bnkepner said:

I never once for a second believed that Crean would step down on his own. He is too prideful to do that. The only way he goes is if he is fired.

Hopefully Freddy G. learned something: Do your freakin' job and do what's in the best interest of the program - not coddle a failed experiment.

9 minutes ago, hoosierpap said:

Jeff Rabjohns @JeffRabjohns

Tom Crean: “I don’t think you win two championships in four years if the program isn’t in great shape.

You don't miss two NCAA tournaments in the past four years if it is...