Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

I thought Osterman wrote an article saying IU would accept the NIT. I don't really want to look for a link but I read it.

He did. Said IU sent in the papers like the NIT makes any potential teams sign and the only way out is making the tourney. We will be going. Crean may be around a lot longer than people want to believe. Part of my worry is even the Janitor has said Crean is leaving based on him going somewhere else. There has been no sources of being fired. If Crean doesn't want to leave I am not so sure he does anymore. The Georgia job gives me hope though. The Knight ties may not make it happen or even possible tho. If Cuonzo gets Mizzou maybe Cal becomes an option too.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Sam_Boger said:

I thought Osterman wrote an article saying IU would accept the NIT. I don't really want to look for a link but I read it.

Same... people  getting hopes up to hear stuff this week. Don't think it would be until after NIT loss.

http://www.crimsonquarry.com/2017/3/6/14839010/tom-crean-fired-indiana-missouri

I really dislike these guys. Wrote this article and say at the end if Crean leaves it will be on his own power not fired. Lol how blind are they no coach leaves IU for Mizzou unless they are barely keeping their job.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Fellas, I'll prolly end up getting married this yr.  I think 10 yrs of dating this chick is long enough.  But all the guys I've thought would be in my wedding are gonna hafta be pissed cause I'm having all of you as groomsmen instead.  

Only if we're all in Candy Stripes....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

21 minutes ago, dallas44 said:

Flipped through 10 pages. Are we really freaking out cuz Crean had an upbeat tone on his radio show? This is reaching folks.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yes, are you surprised? I mean we've got dudes driving to the freaking airport hahah