Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

49 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Until Treesh gets back to the airfield with some beef jerky and binoculars, we can't confirm what any of these flights may be.  Possibly just Glass practicing due diligence.

I'm up for another mission, just waiting for MD to give me the word and time. 

1 hour ago, pumpfake said:

There's a link on TRS that appears to show a flight from Wichita to Btown scheduled to depart right about now (9 am CST).  Here's the link: https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KBMG

My feeling has been it's going to be Chris Collins, or Gregg Marshall.  I'd love to have Billy Donovan, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Sweet, what unit? I'm heading back from Ft Polk right now :103:

Yuck, they pulled a few of us to do JRTC down that way a couple years ago. Probably my least favorite place in the U.S. (Right up there with Lexington.)

I just wish *any* of the planes would make some sense. Flight to OKC is originating in Central New York (I think I got that right) and making a pit stop before going to OKC, then on to Colorado. This plane is owned by a Canadian communications company. The Wichita plane is a crappy single-prop that looks like something Alaska would fly to get to his nudist colony in the north. 

SOMEONE MAKE SOME SENSE OF ANY OF THIS

Isn't the B1G tourney in New York this year? Not sure if the timing plays out but that could be a possibility.

Just now, rebelhoosier848891 said:

Please let something break soon--I can't sleep--I'm nauseous --my palms are sweaty--I am on edge--my family says I am now moody and grumpy---my blood pressure is through the roof--this old school Hoosier is trying to be patient but this hire is SO important to the future of IU Basketball--we have to get it right this time--we need the home run hire --just pay the money already! Gotta go now--time to hit "refresh" again!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

HAHAHAHA!!!! My wife says the same