Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

There's a link on TRS that appears to show a flight from Wichita to Btown scheduled to depart right about now (9 am CST).  Here's the link: https://flightaware.com/live/airport/KBMG

The only flight I am seeing that is headed to Btown today is from Chicago unless I missed it?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

The only flight I am seeing that is headed to Btown today is from Chicago unless I missed it?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Look below the arrivals section, bottom left side of the page under "enroute/scheduled".  It appears that plane also recently went between Wichita and Texas and is a single engine Cessna.  Hopefully it's just a coinkyink.

Another poster on TRS believes it's likely nothing to be alarmed about.

Edited by pumpfake
Additional info

Just now, iufaninillinois said:

Thank you for your service

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you for your support. In the grand scheme of things however, I am a support guy of the guys who are out there fighting the good fight. BUT with all of our powers combined...we fight ISIS. Haha

"I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand. Walking through the streets of Bloomington in the rain. He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fook's. Going to get a big dish of beef chow mein."
Does this sighting mean anything to anybody? My tea leaves could be gettin' a little sketchy....

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Thank you for your support. In the grand scheme of things however, I am a support guy of the guys who are out there fighting the good fight. BUT with all of our powers combined...we fight ISIS. Haha

I am retired Military. Without the support personnel, the Frontline fighters wouldn't be able to do their job effectively.

1 minute ago, iufaninillinois said:

I am retired Military. Without the support personnel, the Frontline fighters wouldn't be able to do their job effectively.

Oh absolutely. It's only a very very very small portion of the military as a whole that's out there actually stomping the ground. Everybody has their job and everybody is vital to the mission equally.

Devil's Advocate...

(Disclaimer: I know nothing about what I'm going to say in the next few lines)

Chicago Executive Airport is a 15 mile drive from the Northwestern campus. Closer (barely) and probably more convenient (definitely) than O'Hare. Just another option...