Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Just to add to the rumors. I have a friend who works as a chiropractor in bloomington and some girl came in claiming she was sleeping with lynol anderson said that Crean was out and Billy Donovan was hired.

I don't believe Donovan is already hired but take it for what it's worth. At this point it's hard to believe anything floating around but seems like more good news for hoosier fans.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using BtownBanners mobile app

Lyonel Anderson's mistress breaking the news! This is the best one I've read yet! And for what it's worth, I hope it's true! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7 minutes ago, Dillion said:

Just to add to the rumors. I have a friend who works as a chiropractor in bloomington and some girl came in claiming she was sleeping with lynol anderson said that Crean was out and Billy Donovan was hired.

I don't believe Donovan is already hired but take it for what it's worth. At this point it's hard to believe anything floating around but seems like more good news for hoosier fans.

Who is Lynol Anderson? 

Forget about all that nonsense let's get down to what really matters. Is she hot?

It's funny how it can be dead here and as soon as a new rumor is posted we all come out of the woodwork. It's like we're all just refreshing this thread every 5 minutes looking for the next insider post lol

Guilty as charged!

12 hours ago, Dalton26 said:

Forget about all that nonsense let's get down to what really matters. Is she hot?

Im not sure about that one he didn't say and I didn't ask. . For what it's worth, the company(and the guy himself) he works for does have pictures of Chuck Martin and others involved in the program coming in for appointments.

Edited by IU Hoosier41
Edited out some info that wasn't needed.

12 hours ago, Dillion said:

Im not sure about that one he didn't say and I didn't ask. For what it's worth, the company(and the guy himself) he works for does have pictures of Chuck Martin and others involved in the program coming in for appointments.

Your friend runs one hellava practice!!

Edited by IU Hoosier41
Removing quoted text

Oh lord this is the good stuff. I want to be buried with this rumor.