Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Something I thought about this morning: The first round of the NIT is during IU's spring break, so students wouldn't be there if there happens to be a home game. Could mean good or bad things for the attendance

It'll mean a lot of sitting, quiet fans, and an atmosphere that is not conducive to success for a CTC coached team.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

7 minutes ago, Hoosiers96 said:

Something I thought about this morning: The first round of the NIT is during IU's spring break, so students wouldn't be there if there happens to be a home game. Could mean good or bad things for the attendance

Honestly, I think it wouldn't matter if the students were here or on spring break.  This is the F***ing NIT.

Second fiddle tournament.  Name the last 3 winners of the NIT?

Honestly, I think it wouldn't matter if the students were here or on spring break.  This is the F***ing NIT.

Second fiddle tournament.  Name the last 3 winners of the NIT?

Minny won it a couple years ago but I get your point. Only hoops junkies watch it. Yes I watch but couldn't remember who won last year

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah, have a feeling that dude is being a massive troll now with the Morse code. Oh well, still credible people saying he's gone. So many posters popping up with sources these days.

Dakich finally went off today on his show about IU's brand of basketball. He said he is tired of the turnovers. He said he thinks Crean should get one more year. But things need to change. He said Bryant shouldn't be dribbling the ball 30 feet from the bucket and the guards are all ridiculous starting with JBJ. Not saying he is right about Crean getting one more year but at least he is starting to get a realistic outlook that things need to change.

2 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Dakich finally went off today on his show about IU's brand of basketball. He said he is tired of the turnovers. He said he thinks Crean should get one more year. But things need to change. He said Bryant shouldn't be dribbling the ball 30 feet from the bucket and the guards are all ridiculous starting with JBJ. Not saying he is right about Crean getting one more year but at least he is starting to get a realistic outlook that things need to change.

He's an expert at double think

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

He's an expert at double think

He's an expert troll. One more year for what? More of the same **** we see on a yearly basis? Can't wait to watch our offense without a PG throw it to the other team on a regular basis. Gotta play faster!