Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

If not Donovan, I hope we go young; no older than an early-40's-ish guy. Archie, Fife, Collins.

There are no guarantees, so if we find an excellent hire, I want it to be for a 25 year gig.

Give me Holtmann but please let it be Donovan. 

6 minutes ago, dallas44 said:

Guys, how safe is it to root for iu to beat purdue? I can't stomach rooting for PU in any capacity , but I don't want Crean to pick up steam and make NCAA tourney

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

You don't need to worry about this. It would take a miracle for us to win tomorrow night. 

Guys, how safe is it to root for iu to beat purdue? I can't stomach rooting for PU in any capacity , but I don't want Crean to pick up steam and make NCAA tourney

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

At this point, Im okay with the theory of rooting for IU to lose, not rooting for the other team to win. If that makes sense.

Edit: root for Tom Crean to lose.

24 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

If not Donovan, I hope we go young; no older than an early-40's-ish guy. Archie, Fife, Collins.

There are no guarantees, so if we find an excellent hire, I want it to be for a 25 year gig.

Couldnt agree more. I want a young guy that can start building a long term dynasty