Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

If you start a thread like this then dont elaborate I will not be a big fan moving forward lol. Seriously though why start it without any info....

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

I think the thread and who he is kind of says it all. There is movement. Not the 2012 kind either.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think the thread and who he is kind of says it all. There is movement. Not the 2012 kind either.

IU insider? Honestly on here CC and Pap are the only ones I know that may have legit info. Not saying he doesnt just dont recognize the poster. Anyone help me out?

IU insider? Honestly on here CC and Pap are the only ones I know that may have legit info. Not saying he doesnt just dont recognize the poster. Anyone help me out?

He's posted on here off and on over the years. He usually has insider information

Ohhhhhhhh hes the janitor!!?? Lol now I get it. Thought he was a myth all this time.

That's how often our guy is able to come around anymore. Good to see him. As of yesterday he wasn't hearing too much, so I gotta say today was a good day.

Going on record as saying this is quite bizarre...  Hasn't logged in since March of 2015 before tonight.  Also submitted a request to change password tonight.  Wouldn't look too far into this one yet.  Might be having some fun with everyone..

Kinda what I was thinking. By now he should have at least said something. I dont see anything happening for at least a week or so.

Going on record as saying this is quite bizarre...  Hasn't logged in since March of 2015 before tonight.  Also submitted a request to change password tonight.  Wouldn't look too far into this one yet.  Might be having some fun with everyone..

Yep. I knew he didn't come around last season. Odd timing for sure. Checked his twitter and as of yesterday, nothing. I am guessing there is some noise. He hates Crean as much as Recker. He hasn't been one to mess with people too much.

For newbies of Basketball4IU...  He posted back in 2014-2015 a ton, with inside info that pretty much always came true...  Alot of issues when our players were constantly getting in trouble.   I know who bball is, I've reached out.

Quick search for the newbies can shed some light here:  https://btownbanners.com/search/?&q=basketball4iu&item=10308