Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

4 hours ago, schoosier said:

Pending legal action should raise a big red flag and then some. Should this disqualify him from consideration at Indiana? Probably, when you think the Sampson years are not that long ago. Plus, if you want an up and coming coach, you go nail down Archie asap.

don't think it should automatically disqualify him, but I have to think the A.D./attorney who just released K. Wilson would be hyper-vigilant about a potential candidate with this looming in his background

Freaking pathetic. I completely agree that the head coach is ultimately responsible for everything, but hard not to say WTF to the players for this stat. 3 Junior guards?!? STOP throwing the ball to the other team, out of bounds and /or traveling!

I know, I know they're told to play fast, blah, blah, blah. But these guys have played a lot of ball and know they are doing dumb stuff. Quit.It. Obviously it has been a systemic issue and Crean allows it. Doesn't give the players a pass for doing it. Maddening.  

A decent coach would realize early on that this team IS WHOLLY INCAPABLE of playing fast. Enough is enough -- we aren't Marquette!

1 hour ago, Feathery said:

Ive spent almost a decade of watching poor fundamental basketball and hoping it got better.  I will finish out this season as a fan. If Crean is retained, then Im out. Im not wasting any more of my life watching this coach lead the Hoosiers. The only hope I have at this point is we tank the rest of the way and Glass/McRobbie are forced to make a change. 

This is where Im at. And I totally think this team is capable of losing out.

5 hours ago, BlueDevil2aHoosier said:

Dakich just said on his show that he "had a nice talk with billy Donovan" but that "nobody needs to know what that was about"

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

A little poison in the water? Would not put it past DD... much of what he does is for show and raitings... but last I heard, he was still pretty tight with Bob Knight...