Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

You know that is kind of a stupid article. I know you did not write or promote it but it really annoyed me. I am only a partial Marshall supporter so it is not that. Someone explain it to me.

Part of it reads like a troll attempt at the IU fan base, and the other part reads as a "Stevens or bust" plea. Strange indeed

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

11 minutes ago, Yogi'sBicep said:

I love when you post, Emma Watson. 

Why do you think I post?  I like seeing my avatar as well.  If I was actually this witty, to go along with being devastatingly handsome, I'd actually have a shot at Emma Watson.

23 minutes ago, Ryno6284 said:

Has anybody else read this?  I opened it and thought that maybe I had died for a couple years and came back to life.  Reading this really freaked me the eff out!  Hope the link works!  It was on my home yahoo page.

http://www.crimsonquarry.com/2017/2/20/14651700/dispatches-from-the-future-its-time-for-indiana-to-move-on-from-gregg-marshall

Funny article. A better piece would show Marshall leading us back to glory. He is infinitely better than Crean, and we would see it day one. No more freaking cheerleaders!

Between Stevens (which won't happen) and Donovan, I have no damn clue who IU should hire. If we could some how get Donovan that would be amazing. I was also thinking about the fans wanting this and that coach but who knows if any of those coaches will be mentioned when it comes to hiring someone. It's just a scary thought. But I would take the early players of Crean's time here, the V jones and the Tipton tornado over what were seeing this year. I need to see heart and determination on the court.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 minutes ago, smpenny2009 said:

Ran across this on twitter a few minutes ago. I guess the guy is a Orlando Columist. Don't have any confidence in IU to actually pursue such a big name but it was an interesting headline grab nonetheless. We can wish can't we?ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1487644021.278779.jpg
ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1487644060.483859.jpg

Cue the "It's Happening" gifs.

Wow.  

Although, I refuse to get my hope up just yet.  I'll believe it when I see it.

Ran across this on twitter a few minutes ago. I guess the guy is a Orlando Columist. Don't have any confidence in IU to actually pursue such a big name but it was an interesting headline grab nonetheless. We can wish can't we?ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1487644021.278779.jpg.3f57a3553f55875b05281231c9471ebe.jpg
ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1487644060.483859.jpg.196a3f06ffa4aa6a21c41cda9a737464.jpg

When he says the odds are very good that Donovan will be coaching at Indiana next year I hope he is not just substituting Indiana generically for in college. Hopefully he knows something

Worse case anyone think Bennett is tired of the ACC? He is in 8th place right now and literally is in a fight every game. Now would be the perfect time for him to move on as well. IU IF they want to get a big name can get a big name. Billy D or Bennett are very doable not Archie doable but that is what makes places like IU special. They make those hires when people dont think they can aka most media. I would laugh at all these guys if Billy D came here.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

2 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Worse case anyone think Bennett is tired of the ACC? He is in 8th place right now and literally is in a fight every game. Now would be the perfect time for him to move on as well. IU IF they want to get a big name can get a big name. Billy D or Bennett are very doable not Archie doable but that is what makes places like IU special. They make those hires when people dont think they can aka most media. I would laugh at all these guys if Billy D came here.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

What's crazy is he's 9th in Kenpom rankings above every big ten team.