Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Guys; passing along the info from a pm is a sure way to ensure that good info is no longer shared.
So I don't think y'all should hint around what you learned.

Not sure what you're talking about. Pap told me Kelvin Sampson has been contacted.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Hopefully by that time of Northwestern game we will know a lot more. For that game alone it will be kept under raps. Pap just came in with the solid assist for all of us here. On the Pearl note....no. Not cause I dont think he would be good but his ego gets very big when he is winning and though he would probably get us to being great again it is what he would do then that worries me. Auburn is gonna be very good for awhile and I think he likes it there regardless. Herron and Wiley are back next year and that Purifoy kid as well as that pg his name is slipping my brain but he is gonna be an absolute stud.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

8 minutes ago, ALASKA HOOSIER said:

No breaking news from me. Just got excited when Aloha suggested we should have a breaking news forum.

***been drinking irish whiskey**** everyone should try TULLAMORE DEW, friggin awesome!

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

So your breaking news is that we should drink Tullamore Dew?  I feel like Ralphie when he gets the decoder pin in A Christmas Story.

Thanks for all of the welcome's. Guess all of us lurkers are coming out because enough is enough. I hoped 2013-2014 was a fluke but this season's been a disaster. And it has been since Ft. Wayne- can't blame that on the injuries. Seems like most of the fanbase is finally on the same page though. I would offer Hoiberg to get him away from my Bulls, but I think we may want more of a defensive minded coach...just a hunch.

My opinion is Crean to Pearl would be a lateral move at best. There would be good and mediocre/bad seasons. I hope that when and if a new coach is brought some form of stability ensues. That's where the media types fail to understand. They cherry pick the good seasons and skip over the crap in between.

No breaking news from me. Just got excited when Aloha suggested we should have a breaking news forum.

***been drinking irish whiskey**** everyone should try TULLAMORE DEW, friggin awesome!

February in Alaska?
Let the whiskey flow. 🥃🥃🥃🥃

February in Alaska?
Let the whiskey flow. 🥃🥃🥃🥃

It's flowing! We are in a warm up right now. It was -40 ish last week and we are now above zero! Time to break out the shorts and croks

My opinion is Crean to Pearl would be a lateral move at best. There would be good and mediocre/bad seasons. I hope that when and if a new coach is brought some form of stability ensues. That's where the media types fail to understand. They cherry pick the good seasons and skip over the crap in between.

If we hired Bruce, I'd throw away all my IU stuff.

Your right. I never see any mentions of the Noah year or the next year. Just the 2 B1G's. Last year was impressive. Very actually. Beating UK and then having to play UNC right after was a bad bracket. Other teams had upsets and I felt like we played the hardest teams only playing 3 games than most. Last year is literally the only year out of 9 I was happy at the end of the year though with our team. I mean technically Cal comes in each year like Creans first yet he keeps them in the title hunt. It didn't take 3 years to get to even footing for him. Seth Davis is getting on my nerves acting like we won't find someone better. I would be stoked with Stevens, Billy D, Bennett, Archie, Collins or Mack and happy with probably 3 or 4 more guys. We will be fine.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

If it's been talked about forgive me, but Greenberg was on Dakich's show today. He basically threw IU in same boat as NC State in struggling to find a coach that can do better than the predecessor. I personally find that statement idiotic. Basically said who are you going to get and threw out Holtman's name. What are you guys thoughts on him? I feel he is unproven and we should be able to do better.

Welcome aboard! Just a little advice..stay away from Stu and Aloha, they have coach Crean's face tattooed somewhere naughty on their bodies. Just sayin!

Yes.

Under my left armpit.

FWIW; under my right armpit is a picture of my dog playing poker.