Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Yeah that Temple game. Good lord was that awful

Cant remember that kids name but he went OFF against us until Victor took over the assignment. If Victor doesn't hit that 3 that game Crean may have been gone then. Losing as much as we did talent wise would have been perfect timing.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

That Syracuse game told me all I needed to know. Most talented team he would ever have at IU and still doesn't make it past the Sweet Sixteen. I was so dejected after that game and knew right then and there that they needed a new HC

That was my first year at IU. After that loss, my love for IU has been the same.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Cant remember that kids name but he went OFF against us until Victor took over the assignment. If Victor doesn't hit that 3 that game Crean may have been gone then. Losing as much as we did talent wise would have been perfect timing.

Khaliff Wyatt

Let's not act like he should be winning titles at Oregon. Lol until he made them good at basketball Oregon has always been a football school. Even Billy Donovan struggled to be good every year at that type of school. Up until 10 years ago I would say Oregon wasn't even thought about by elite kids.

Have they ever been Elite?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Kalif Wyatt. He told someone in the press that Vic couldn't guard him before the game and subsequently backed it the **** up. He broke many hearts that year. The epitome of the old man game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

*basket by Khaliff Wyatt* *basket by Khaliff Wyatt* *basket by Khaliff Wyatt* *basket by Khaliff Wyatt* *basket by Khaliff Wyatt* *basket by Khaliff Wyatt*

I was at that game. The PA announcer said exactly that in the same monotone voice like 72 times, at least.

Another thing to consider is this is the first year of our newly-renovated Assembly Hall courtesy of Cindy Simon-Skodjt.  She's obviously an important booster and IU fan, is she just going to be cool with the product on the floor after her $40M gift?

15 minutes ago, AKHoosier said:

Another thing to consider is this is the first year of our newly-renovated Assembly Hall courtesy of Cindy Simon-Skodjt.  She's obviously an important booster and IU fan, is she just going to be cool with the product on the floor after her $40M gift?

1-XtZ2hlKywd2vA-yHnOL4DQ.jpeg