Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Dear Tom:

1. Play Davis more

2. Play Davis with Bryant. Purdue runs the high low with 2 bugs so you can add it to your playbook while studying film on them. Painter is a master technician.

3. Start Green 

4. Don't call anymore timeouts. Now I know why you always save them. The handoff play didn't work either time you ran it. Just run our reg offense of chuck and heave has better results.

This may help you get a few more W's at Indiana to surpass the 55℅ winning rate all-time, but I still want a new coach.

15 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Tom Crean: “I don’t think anybody’s going to have a big head because we played so great. ... We've got to get better."
@jeffrabjohns
emoji15.png

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Well he did say the team needs to get better, as much of an understatement as that is.  A blind-folded-locked-in-closet-tripping-on-LSD Stevie Wonder could see that.

A blind-folded-locked-in-a-closet-tripping-on-LSD Stevie Wonder could also see we need a new coach.

Crean: "I've coached a long time, I hope I'll coach a while longer, but I'll remember this one for the rest of my life." #iubb
@insidethehall
Feeling pressure?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Wow 3 million plus a year And gets this excited about barely beating a bottom dweller at home. Amazing. Did he dance on the hallway with the students after?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Let's bite on KNIGHT! And crave us some Davis! I've got a cramp son for Sampson!

Sorry guys dvr'd the game and just starting to read the threads 3 hours later. Had to feel like I belonged....sorta

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

6 minutes ago, recker222000 said:

Sure if it was against a team like wisc or purdue but not a bottom dweller you should easily beat at home.

This guy was once excited about beating Kennesaw State at home after committing 22 turnovers and compared them to an SEC team. I think you underestimate him. 

This guy was once excited about beating Kennesaw State at home after committing 22 turnovers and compared them to an SEC team. I think you underestimate him. 

Well if they commit 23 turnover against Wisconsin the score will be like 78 to 41. Sad stuff.