Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

jdailey1981

TOM CREAN FIRED

Something I'm not sure that has been brought up lately is the chance one of our players gets in some trouble between now and the end of the season.

When was the last time we did not have an incident over the course of a season?  I obviously hope this doesn't happen, but man oh man so help him if one of our guys get caught with weed or a DUI.  The seat may get even hotter if that's even possible.

I feel like it's been forever since we've gone an entire season without a slip-up like this.

Something I'm not sure that has been brought up lately is the chance one of our players gets in some trouble between now and the end of the season.

When was the last time we did not have an incident over the course of a season?  I obviously hope this doesn't happen, but man oh man so help him if one of our guys get caught with weed or a DUI.  The seat may get even hotter if that's even possible.

I feel like it's been forever since we've gone an entire season without a slip-up like this.

If something like this were to happen, it certainly will speed up the exit process. With all of the crap that's occurred over the past several years (under the watchful eye of both Kelvin Sampson and Tom Crean), I would imagine that the leash on that stuff is pretty short. Of course, I've been wrong before. :scratchhead:

When was the last time we did not have an incident over the course of a season? I obviously hope this doesn't happen, but man oh man so help him if one of our guys get caught with weed or a DUI. The seat may get even hotter if that's even possible.

I would say chances are high.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hey, your username looks familiar....... :)

Haha. Maybe to you and just a few others! Thanks for noticing. Yeah, I don't get a chance to get on the board much. Occasionally browse when I get a chance. Got married a couple months ago and primarily trying to stake my territory and watch as much iu and sports as possible. Not an easy task so far! Lol.

@akmccarthy: Crean says that when Harrison Niego was on the court, IPFW shot 5-for-20. #iubb

I knew it. #CreanLogic.

His analytics are just plain silly to me. SO MANY factors at play in these stats.

Tell me that did not happen.   Please tell me that did not happen.

Did he also say we're undefeated with Christie Brinkley in the building?  Did he mention we're overall a "plus" when Priller's on the floor?   Did he buy some special after shave because the salesman said it keeps bears away?  After all, nobody wearing it has ever been attacked by a bear!    There are political ads that use better logic than this.  Please tell me you're making that up, and he didn't really say that.

Haha. Maybe to you and just a few others! Thanks for noticing. Yeah, I don't get a chance to get on the board much. Occasionally browse when I get a chance. Got married a couple months ago and primarily trying to stake my territory and watch as much iu and sports as possible. Not an easy task so far! Lol.

Congrats man and best of luck. Hope you can find more time to post in the future!

I just can't see any way he is back next year. Unless Glass has our next coach lined up when his timing is right.
With so much preseason promise this team had, they sure look like poop.
I'm with Old Fart, I predict we will have our usual late season collapse which should seal it.

(Sigh)...Any room left on the bandwagon? [cue the Charlie Brown Christmas music as I sadly walk over]

But seriously, I've never been an overt apologist, just gun-shy unless the right candidate appeared. That said, I'd rather see an assistant take this team on in the interim and give the Athletic Department plenty of time to cast a wide net.