Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IU Hoosier41

Indiana is 0-4 when...

I seriously need to be in Assembly Hall or at home for IU games. Was down in Florida visiting my parents for our last loss. To recap...

Butler - at the game

Wisconsin - at hospital after daighter's birth

Illinois - Working late up in Fort Wayne

Minnesota - down in Fort Myers

Every other game I've been at home or in Assembly Hall... Now that's clearly a coincidence, but damnit Jason!

I'll also be traveling home from Memphis on Tuesday for Ohio State... Lets home the streak ends! It better end, because I'll be out of town for

The Big Ten Tournament too!

I seriously need to be in Assembly Hall or at home for IU games. Was down in Florida visiting my parents for our last loss. To recap...

Butler - at the game

Wisconsin - at hospital after daighter's birth

Illinois - Working late up in Fort Wayne

Minnesota - down in Fort Myers

Every other game I've been at home or in Assembly Hall... Now that's clearly a coincidence, but damnit Jason!

I'll also be traveling home from Memphis on Tuesday for Ohio State... Lets home the streak ends! It better end, because I'll be out of town for

The Big Ten Tournament too!

Maybe you need to get "sick" for a good month until the season is over so we don't lose anymore. Lol