Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

2017 B1G Tournament Game Thread

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

Which begs the following questions:

1) Why have your conference tourney hundreds of miles from the majority of your schools? 

2) Is there the need to have every team in the tournament? C'mon everyone, Rutger went 2-16 but they're people too.

rutgers is on a longer winning streak than half the big ten!!!

6 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

Maybe we're cursed like the Boston Red Sox and the Cubs were. Maybe we need a change in uniforms. I've always been for the tradition but I'd do anything to get IUBB back to the glory days.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Theo Epstein for AD!!! 

I'm about 15 minutes from DC and was going to pull the kids from school and take a little field trip to the game if we were playing Wednesday afternoon, but 6:30 Thursday on a school/work day is a weird time. 

I'm about 15 minutes from DC and was going to pull the kids from school and take a little field trip to the game if we were playing Wednesday afternoon, but 6:30 Thursday on a school/work day is a weird time. 

We did the same thing when they came to Dayton for NCAA tournament. It was well worth it. When 4 kids wearing candy stripes come strolling across the parking lot, all eyes turn to them. They got a lot of cheers from Hoosier and non Hoosier fans alike. It was great.

You only have them for a short time. Events like this are well worth taking them out of school, staying up late, etc imo.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, hsrtxp said:

We did the same thing when they came to Dayton for NCAA tournament. It was well worth it. When 4 kids wearing candy stripes come strolling across the parking lot, all eyes turn to them. They got a lot of cheers from Hoosier and non Hoosier fans alike. It was great.

You only have them for a short time. Events like this are well worth taking them out of school, staying up late, etc imo.

Good point. You're making me start to rethink going to the game Thursday. It's not like it's a Monday night, we can all power through Friday a little groggy :). 

Good point. You're making me start to rethink going to the game Thursday. It's not like it's a Monday night, we can all power through Friday a little groggy :). 

Do it! Yeah this team isn't that well coached and the season has been a drag but they are still our Hoosiers! Take the kids. You'll have a blast.

Plus you can post pictures of the half empty stadium.

Just landed with the team in DC. Crean was the last off the plane and personally thanked every cheerleader and pep band student for being here. Complimented my glasses lol. The players are pretty smiley and excited. Doesn't seem like there's a vibe of anything but complete confidence going into this

15 minutes ago, KHoosier18 said:

Surely tomorrows game won't move time slots due to the Michigan travel issues, right? I've read some rumors, but how could they do this?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Michigan's team got a smaller plane and left the band and cheerleaders behind. The game should be fine from what I understand and Michigan's looking into commercial flight to get everyone else there