Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Indiana vs Purdue (7:00PM EST, ESPN2)

Could you imagine an off ball screen from Bryant that JBJ curls around for a midrange?! Oh the options! JBJ from midrange or deep, a post entry, a slip from Bryant for a wide open dunk!! I believe Calbert scored 2000 of his points this way.

What are these crazy schemes you speak of? Screens? Cuts? Those things sound like they result in 2 points only. Have you learned NOTHING????

3>2!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It's a maturity issue. He needs to just grow up and play the game. Every player gets called for fouls that they "didn't commit", and get called for stuff they didn't do. Things don't always go their way. Crap happens. Maturity is simply understanding that and playing through it.

I agree but here is a question. How many NBA players get fouled and start whining instead of playing ball? It has become quite the trend at the NBA, along with flopping. It sets a horrible example at the college level

He did, but this season he turned the whining up to 11.

Disagree 100%. Yogi and Troy calmed him down a lot last year. This year nobody does really, but the beginning of last season was overly bad.

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

2 hours ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Did he do it all last year too? This season feels like it has been going on for forever so I don't remember much from last season.

Yeah, he did... but this year is turning out significantly different (worse) from last year... when things are not going well, all of the negatives are exaggerated, and the whining seems to be more prevalent... a little winning cures a lot of whining...