Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Indiana vs Purdue (7:00PM EST, ESPN2)

5 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

Offense isn't nearly as bad as our defense. We are just bad.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Oh I agree, but the offense was always going to be the thing Crean's teams were going to hand their hat on and its terrible. No new wrinkles, its 4 around 1 and sometimes 5 out doing the Harlem Globetrotter weave and not really moving the ball anywhere then panic when we have to force it up to beat the shot clock

Just now, VO5 said:

As sad as it is, and as much as I hate Purdue as well, tonight is a win-win.

Except that Purdue will get the B1G trophy tonight... just showed it being prepared for presentation... Grrrr

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

Except that Purdue will get the B1G trophy tonight... just showed it being prepared for presentation... Grrrr

Meh. The BIG is awful this year. They're a good team but wouldn't finish any better than 5th or 6th in the ACC

Meh. The BIG is awful this year. They're a good team but wouldn't finish any better than 5th or 6th in the ACC

I'm as diehard as they come and think Purdue is a great team and has all the pieces to make a final four run....will they??? Depends on the matchups

How long until Purdue fans start bragging about having more Big Ten titles? The stupid thing is, they had to forfeit 24 games in 1995-96, yet they were allowed to keep their title. And of course, we finished second that year. 

Just now, bellj833 said:

I'm as diehard as they come and think Purdue is a great team and has all the pieces to make a final four run....will they??? Depends on the matchups

A great team? Who have they beat besides Notre Dame and Wisconsin (who is playing terrible) at home? They're good. Not denying that. But great is an extreme stretch. There is no competition in the BIG this year