Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Trish

Game Thread : Indiana vs Purdue (7:00PM EST, ESPN2)

1 minute ago, Brass Cannon said:

Take a detour down some country road and leave him there then. 

I was thinking someone should take him on a road trip to Oklahoma City, then "forget" him at a rest stop and bring back Donovan.

Playing poor again. However, Swanigan is getting some decent calls, plus getting away with some flopping, shoving/pushing off. I mean, Priller outscored Both Davis and Bryant??

Sent from my S7 using the BtownBanners App.

The offense is awful. Even when they aren't just standing around watching the ball, it's just bunch of handoffs around the perimeter that doesn't really move the defense and then wait until about 12 seconds and then panic and hope we can drive past someone and kick it out for 3. That is if we don't turn it over before all of that happens

The offense is awful. Even when they aren't just standing around watching the ball, it's just bunch of handoffs around the perimeter that doesn't really move the defense and then wait until about 12 seconds and then panic and hope we can drive past someone and kick it out for 3. That is if we don't turn it over before all of that happens

Offense isn't nearly as bad as our defense. We are just bad.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

It's been like this since 2012.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Just now, AZ Hoosier said:

I absolutely despise everything Purdue... but tonight seals the deal... sometimes, the end does justify the meanis.

As sad as it is, and as much as I hate Purdue as well, tonight is a win-win.