Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Feathery

IU Candidate: Billy Donovan (OKC Thunder)

26 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

This oughta fire y'all up for about 50 good posts. An article from today. Just saying...

http://www.realtor.com/news/celebrity-real-estate/billy-donovan-selling-florida-home/

Now lets check the real estate news in and around OKC, just to be sure. Not to be stalkerish or anything, but....haha

2 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

No we need to check Btown to see if any expensive homes go off the market

That too. Quick guys, divide and conquer! I would but I'm at work. I can only waste time in sporadic amounts.

4 hours ago, IU Hoosier41 said:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I respect the hell out of Crean for what he's pulled off here in regards to his contract, pay & extensions. Dude has nailed it every single time. I'll never hate on a guy for that. Crean not to blame here, he's going out to get his just like we all would. The blame is for who allowed it to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes! Crean has always been Glass' boy or vice versa even though defenders want only to allude that he didn't hire him. Hogwash. 

3 hours ago, HoosierTrav said:

This is one of the things I've heard he does. He asks the coaches to add sets and try to adjust their style of play to get the players acclimated to his system.

Thanks for sharing. It embarrasses all of Indiana alumni and fans to see how Crean treats high school coaches. Isn't he supposed to be our best, most visible ambassador?

Feel like it'd be pretty easy to convince a bunch of IU guys to come be assistants for a premier coach like Donovan, without needing to break the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Idk about Wittman but I could see Woodson doing it. My ideal staff would be this.

HC: Billy Donovan
Associate HC: Fife
S/C: Lyonel Anderson/seems to really get along with the players
Recruiting Coordinator: Calbert or Jared Jeffries
Recruiting assistant: Shane Heirman( La Lumiere's HC) consistently good and recruits kids to join program every year
Senior Advisor: Mike Woodson
Running out of names for spots guy: Aj Guyton

Fill the rest in with whoever, but this staff gives us an awesome head coach, young up and comer in Fife, ex NBA coach and good defensive guy in Woodson, Heirman has had great success and he will keep in state kids at least interested in us, Anderson gives us a nitty gritty guy who the players really like, Guyton who is another coach in Indiana that is an IU legend and the whole key is Calbert or Jeffries. I would take Jeffries first because he was so well respected in the NBA and an IU great. He isn't too old for kids not to know and I may be biased because he is my favorite Hoosier of all time but I think he would kill it. We logically only get a few of these guys so I would say Fife, Jeffries, Heirman and Woodson along with Billy D and I dont think it would be hard to keep Anderson.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app