Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Feathery

IU Candidate: Billy Donovan (OKC Thunder)

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

Can we just trade coaches, Crean for Donovan?  Everyone wins, well except Oklahoma City.

If Crean tanks enough at OKC, he may finally get to coach any of the umpteen number of recruits he's struck out on the past couple years.

The one thing about Billy. When would he announce he's leaving?

Surely he won't leave right before the playoffs, I doubt he would even announce it either.

We need a head coach to start hitting the recruiting events, they start in a month.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Well, they look to be playing the Spurs. They will be done by the end of April. He left Florida at the end of April in 2015. Mo Cheeks is on the bench. I know he wouldn't leave before the Playoffs, but the transition to Cheeks is probable.

I can't describe with words how much I actually hate DD. He is an embarrassment. When people say "he tells it like it is" I want to drive my car into a frozen lake. The guy is completely self absorbed, thinks he knows EVERYTHING, and contradicts nearly everything he says. I wish he would disappear.

I guess if he really knew as much as he thought he did, he would be coaching somewhere instead of trying to get everyone to believe he knows everything about coaching.