Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Zachary Farmer

Fire Fred Glass

Has glass said anything publicly about crean this year? Usually he says something positive like crean is our guy when things get bad. I would find his silence interesting

Sent from my SM-G920V using BtownBanners mobile app

I think the last time it got this bad a couple years ago, his vote of confidence came after the season but I could be wrong. Those few months were a whirlwind lol.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I am saying basketball should be far and away his number one priority. What am I missing on that? He stated some awful lofty goals he wants for bbal so he needs to deliver then.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

It's not? Do you even believe or understand what you type? Game thread should be good...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

I think the last time it got this bad a couple years ago, his vote of confidence came after the season but I could be wrong. Those few months were a whirlwind lol.

Late Friday afternoon press release?

1 hour ago, Hovadipo said:

Im still mad at 41. He had me convinced Crean to Alabama.

Crean doesn't cross me as the type to leave when the going gets rough. I think he will have to be forced.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Yup!! I do see Glass telling him beforehand he is planning to fire him so if Crean knows he is gone he will try saving face. I honestly think one of two things could happen to Crean if fired. He either goes to the gutter and ruins his next job or he uses us as motivation to get another program on the rise. I would love to schedule a home and home with him lol.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Do you guys think he will be fired or forced to resign? I'm hoping Glass fires him because that's what should happen

What's the difference? It's pretty rare to hear that someone has been fired these days unless they did something heinous. I'm hoping for a "mutual parting of ways", whether it actually was or not.

What's the difference? It's pretty rare to hear that someone has been fired these days unless they did something heinous. I'm hoping for a "mutual parting of ways", whether it actually was or not.

That is how I see it as well. Until it is Frans time in Iowa lol that will not be pretty.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

A "mutual parting of ways" doesn't do justice in some situations. It practically means the person was fired but still gives an out for the PR game

A "mutual parting of ways" doesn't do justice in some situations. It practically means the person was fired but still gives an out for the PR game

Why do we need "justice"? He didn't commit a crime.

2 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

All I care about is getting him out of here. How Glass does it is irrelevant to me.