Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Zachary Farmer

Fire Fred Glass

Crean apologists will return to hope that he figures something out, changes something, one of the new recruits will be God's gift, blah, blah, blah.

The rest of us will either tune out or pray for a miracle.

Then fill the FireTomCrean thread to a level that BTBers can't support.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Crean apologists will return to hope that he figures something out, changes something, one of the new recruits will be God's gift, blah, blah, blah.

The rest of us will either tune out or pray for a miracle.

Then fill the FireTomCrean thread to a level that BTBers can't support.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I am sure you will miss me but id be done if they bring him back. Iu would prove they are not interested in being elite ever. It would be time to focus on other things in life.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Fred Glass is a freakin joke. He's ruining our program and embarrassing it on a national scale. When is enough enough? I'm SO tired of his lawyer speak. Get us an AD who actually wants to be elite. For the love of god, before I have 0 passion left.

This NIT thing would have been the perfect opportunity to host the game somewhere in Indiana that doesn't get to see IU play much....Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, etc. Most of the attendance would be cheering like crazy for the team because its one of the few opportunities to see them in person.

But we accepted a true road game against a team that is good at home.

I don't want to be like Louisville either. I just hate being a loser with them throwing it in my face.

In my opinion though, Jurich is a good athletic director. Almost every sports program there has improved drastically since he took over. He likes to forgive, win and forget.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Agree with you on Jurich here. Louisville starting to be win at all cost type while Jurich turns his cheek

15 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Posted this in the Women's NIT Game Thread as well.

I know the women never draw large crowds, but the more I think about it, the decision to not play the men's NIT game in AH for the spring break excuse is nothing but a slap in the face to the women's program.  We care what AH looks like on TV for the men but we don't care about the women.  These ladies bust their derrieres just as hard and play just as many games and wear the same name on their uniforms.  I'm glad they're playing in Bloomington and hope they annihilate BSU.

Trying really hard to not climb on the Fire Fred Glass bandwagon but he's making it harder and harder.  

He's definitely earning the ire of fans from his latest actions.

I know the women never draw large crowds, but the more I think about it, the decision to not play the men's NIT game in AH for the spring break excuse is nothing but a slap in the face to the women's program.  We care what AH looks like on TV for the men but we don't care about the women.  These ladies bust their derrieres just as hard and play just as many games and wear the same name on their uniforms.  I'm glad they're playing in Bloomington and hope they annihilate BSU.
Trying really hard to not climb on the Fire Fred Glass bandwagon but he's making it harder and harder.  

He said the women's program and men's program is very different fan wise on the Kent Sterling show yesterday. Terrible excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He said the women's program and men's program is very different fan wise on the Kent Sterling show yesterday. Terrible excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I was holding out hope and not on this bandwagon until the giving up the home game /NIT fiasco--ridiculous. Quit playing games with IU basketball --cowardly and embarrassing --make a decision already on the future of the program!