Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

IU Baseball 2017 Recruiting Class

2017 (17 as of 7/13/17)

JUCO LHP Brad Busald - Rushville, IN (Lincoln Trail - NJCAA) - JUCO Stats // Perfect Game 

LHP Nick Eaton - Fishers, IN (Cathedral) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

LHP - Tommy Sommer - Carmel, IN (Carmel) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

RHP Austin Long - Bedford, IN (Bedford Lawrence North) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

RHP Connor Manous - Munster, IN (Munster)  - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report

RHP - Drew Ashley - Evansville, IN (Reitz) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

RHP Lane Miller - Boonville, IN (Booneville) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report

RHP Matthew Litwicki - St. John, IN (Lake Central) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

RHP Riley Crean - Blomington, IN (North) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report

C Gavin Napier - Austin, IN (Austin) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report  

1B Elijah Dunham - Evansville, IN (Reitz) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

SS Caleb Balgaard - Fenton, MI (Homeschool) - Perfect Game // Prep BaseBall Report 

SS Cole Barr - Muncie, IN (Yorktown) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report  

SS Justin Walker - Lafayette, IN (Jefferson) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

JUCO OF Logan Kaletha - Michigan City, IN (John A. Logan - NJCAA) - JUCO Stats // Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

OF Cade Bunnell (KSU xfer) - Stoughton, WI - (KSU Stats) // Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report

OF Sam Crail - Sheridan, IN (Sheridan) - Perfect Game 

OF Tyler Van Pelt - Bloomington, IN (South) - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

17 minutes ago, nerdvana said:

Current Bloomington South Senior Tyler Van Pelt commited to the IU baseball program recently.

Tyler Van Pelt @tylervp22 Jun 29

Blessed to announce I will be continuing my academic and baseball career at Indiana university! #B1G

https://twitter.com/tylervp22

Nice first post.  Welcome aboard.

#15 for '17 last week to. ‏@LoganKaletha: I'm excited to announce I've committed to Indiana University to further my education and baseball career! #Hoosiers 

JUCO OF Logan Kaletha - Michigan City, IN (John A. Logan - NJCAA) - JUCO Stats // Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report 

34 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Riley Crean has announced via Twitter his plans to play baseball at Indiana. Now focusing on that sport, not hoops, at Bloomington North.

RHP/OF. That makes #16 for the '17 class.

Perfect Game

Prep Baseball Report

We picked up an ex-Miami (FL) commit last night. Graduated last year and I guess he never made it there..

RHP Connor Manous - Munster, IN (Munster)  - Perfect Game // Prep Baseball Report

‏@connormanous: I am excited to announce that I have committed to Indiana University. Can't wait to get down there

9 hours ago, hsrtxp said:

Wonder what he's been doing for a year. Glad to have him on board!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Good question. We've had a few this year that announced @ odd times. Looks like he's got some stuff from this article back in June.

Munster's Connor Manous named 2016 Post-Tribune Baseball Player of the Year.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/post-tribune/sports/ct-ptb-baseball-munster-connor-manous-st-0626-20160624-story.html

The University of Miami-bound Manous went 6-3 with a 0.76 ERA, pitching the Mustangs to their first sectional championship since 2010. He allowed only seven earned runs in 64 1/3 innings and struck out 106 while walking 16 all season.

Connor Manous saved some of his best performances for the postseason. He struck out 15 in a 5-4 victory over Lake Central on May 30 in the Class 4A Munster Sectional championship game.

Manous pitched eight shutout innings in the regional semifinal against Chesterton. He struck out eight and allowed seven hits, but didn't factor in the decision. The Trojans won 1-0 in 12 innings.

I don't know how accurate the OP is since they never announced this class yet, but another one of our guys with a CG shutout and sectional title. RHP Lane Miller - Boonville, IN.

@PBRIndiana: S32: @BoonvilleBB win Sectional 32 over Gibson Southern 6-0. @lanemiller2998 throws a CG with 13Ks 2 hits and 1 BB. FB was 84-87 T89