Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB @ Rutgers Game Thread - Wed. - 7:00 ET

Men are struggling; women are struggling; when's baseball season start?

Indiana (15-8, 5-5 B1G) at Rutgers (6-17, 3-7 B1G).   At this point every game has become a must win for the Lady Hoosiers.  They've had some hot shooting road games and hopefully they'll have one tonight.  Indiana RPI = 52; Rutgers RPI = 189.

Background

Game Notes

Stats - Live

Radio

TV ($)

The trip didn't start well last night from Bloomington as a wheel of the plane got off the runway and got stuck in the grass.

C4HBzcuWMAAPNkR.jpg

4 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Team was unable to leave Bloomington until this a.m. on a commercial flight.

You mean they had to land at Newark...er I mean Liberty Airport? Oh the horror.

I feel like I'm Amish and being shunned tonight!   

Lady Hoosiers got the job done and will return home with an important win by the score of 63-52.   Great game by Cahill with 22 pts. and 7 reb.  Buss 17 pts. and 9 assists.  Anderson 10 pts., Gassion 6 pts. and 6 from Gulley off the bench.  Anderson and Gassion with 5 reb. each.  For the game 43.4% from the field but only 25% on 3's.  They held their own on the boards and only committed 12 TO's to 17 by Rutgers.  Ladies return home to take on Northwestern on Saturday at noon.

C4L_hiNWMAAVjQn.jpg