Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

IU VS. PURDUE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD (7 PM ET ESPN2)

2 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We're a dumb basketball team. That's why we've lost so many games against decent or better competition.

Hope Davis is okay. He looked a little wobbly while being helped off the court.

Been a dumb basketball team for 9 years. NBA talent hid the fact here and there.

Oh, and cant think of another time in 35 years of watching basketball where both teams best player fouled out on the same play, lol.

That was the 2nd most idiotic play of my life. The first ended with Mike Davis crying into a chair during the tournament. Those refs should be simultaneously kicked in the nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

4 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

That was the 2nd most idiotic play of my life. The first ended with Mike Davis crying into a chair during the tournament. Those refs should be simultaneously kicked in the nuts.

You would think somebody would be smart enough to say ok I will change my call so we dont all look like idiots. Nope. Surely disciplinary action will be taken.

You would think somebody would be smart enough to say ok I will change my call so we dont all look like idiots. Nope. Surely disciplinary action will be taken.

Every B1G basketball game brings a new level of embarrassment for these refs. It's troubling.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Rojo has lost all confidence and it shows. Our frosh guards were awful. We get Biggie to 4 fouls then stop attacking him? The refs were terrible. McRoberts and McSwain played hard. Turned them over, but could never capitalize. Unless we make a miracle run in the B1G tourney, we are NIT bound...and deservingly so. #bummed Go Hoosiers!

Doesn't really matter. It was a charge anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't believe Davis ever returned from the locker room.  I didn't see any blood, so my guess is that they were going through the concussion evaluation.  If that's the case I want to see how they put a 'boot' on his cranium (j/k).  Hopefully he'll be back to action and feeling good asap - at least it wasn't a dreaded knee, lower leg, or shoulder issue.