Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

IU VS. PURDUE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD (7 PM ET ESPN2)

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

After watching TB get worked by some very average big men this season I'm worried to see him against Swanigan. 

Time to man up and leave the emotional antics for pick up games.  We need him to play the way we have expected to see this season.  

10 minutes ago, LockdownD said:

Time to man up and leave the emotional antics for pick up games.  We need him to play the way we have expected to see this season.  

If he wants to show everyone that he's worth a 1st round draft pick this is his chance to do it. I hope he decides to actually be a post player instead of floating around the 3 point line, and that we make it a point to feed the post. 

I haven't watch purdoodoo much but I think they're a better team when Haas isn't in the floor. It seems when he plays long stretches they force feed him and then get lazy moving on the perimeter. Their best lineup is with Swan at the 5, Edwards at the 4, shooters at the 3 and 2, and their freshman guard.

I could see Thompson going apeshit on us though.

Rankings discussion. Carsen Edwards > Curtis Jones....... Go.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

At this point it's not even close. Edwards has produced more and painter counts on him during winning time. Carson had the ball in his hands and got fouled and buried the winning free throws at Maryland. Jones had his moment against Kansas as well but Carson has been way more consistent. Both played on stacked high school teams. Carson (anywhere between 80-90 range). Jones as high as 40 but probably closer 60-70 range). So far advantage Edwards

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

It might be the Swanigan(Team)factor but IDK. Kid has played like a top 50 type kid or better.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Aau teammate of fox from Kentucky. Probably under recruited a little with fox taking all the shots if I had to guess. Definitely going to be a really good player when he gets older

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

1 hour ago, johnsoniu said:

All in all, I think we have a chance. Painter has shown on more than one occasion that he is fully capable of being able to out-stupid Crean.

POTFB

This is where Im at. Its so easy to beat us makes you wander what some of these coaches are thinking sometimes.