Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

WWE thread

13 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

That security lady clearly wasn't told that Gronk was supposed to do that. lol those refs had to shoot over there and get her off of him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That had to be a rib. Get who's likely the smallest member of security to push back a 6'5" 260 lb guy or whatever Gronk is. That trophy's gonna see some wacky things on the next Gronk cruise.

That had to be a rib. Get who's likely the smallest member of security to push back a 6'5" 260 lb guy or whatever Gronk is. That trophy's gonna see some wacky things on the next Gronk cruise.

I don't think it was. As soon as the refs ran over they got the camera off of the security guard and Gronk so I'm assuming they had to tell her what was going on. Either way it was either a security guard who wasn't clued in or like you said a really funny rib. Lol

The IC title match was originally scheduled for the main card so something must be happening. I'm kind of excited.

Braun vs Big show later. Both exited battle royal early. Show was supposed to wrestle Shaq. Probably something else though

9 minutes ago, Dalton26 said:

The IC title match was originally scheduled for the main card so something must be happening. I'm kind of excited.

Or they want to finish this by midnight. I counted 11 matches on the main card before they got bumped. The New Day are gonna have a 20 minute promo and the Rock's gotta show up for something, right?

I hope not. The IC title match would be way better than Strowman vs Big Show

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

They put on a hell of a match a couple weeks ago to end raw. I know show was suppose to hang it up after this wrestlemania but he looks like he is in the best shape that he has been in awhile.