Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

WWE thread

I think she's the best women's wrestler by far but I hate how even When Bailey beats Charlotte they make Bailey look crappy because Sasha interferes. Dana can interfere whenever though and they ignore it

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree. I feel like they try to hard to make her look like a heel when they should just let her do her thing. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone man or woman that is better at selling herself than Charlotte. Down to the points where she looks like she's almost in tears and starts talking to herself. You can definitely tell who her daddy is.

1 minute ago, CrossboneIU22 said:

Really, why all the short matches for Goldberg.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's old, he's been away for 12 years, and he's never had good stamina in the ring.

These squashes fit what his character has been built into though, a force that shows up and demolishes whoever is unfortunate enough to be in his way.  'Built' may be the wrong word since he's been away for 12 years, but you know what I'm trying to say.  Which of course will fit perfectly for the WWE giving Lesnar the title at Wrestlemania.

Just now, Hoosier Guy said:

That is crap if I've ever seen it. We're gonna build up guys away for 12 years and hinder the future??

While I get the changing of the belt. You got to have him have a match..and certainly you don't let your champ run away like a coward for 10 minutes before the match begins.

If that's what you have to so to save your 50 year old 'star' then I think thats a larger issue with the roster as a whole. Just didn't care for the way that went down

11 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I think Sasha is by far the best woman wrestler. She can do it all and is amazingly hot

There are things she needs to work on, she takes her fair share of bad bumps.

Now, some of her injuries and bad spills were the result of Charlotte missing spots and botching moves but Sasha certainly takes a lot of bad bumps.

1 minute ago, JSHoosier said:

He's old, he's been away for 12 years, and he's never had good stamina in the ring.

These squashes fit what his character has been built into though, a force that shows up and demolishes whoever is unfortunate enough to be in his way.  'Built' may be the wrong word since he's been away for 12 years, but you know what I'm trying to say.  Which of course will fit perfectly for the WWE giving Lesnar the title at Wrestlemania.

I get that character. Its the character he essentially had when he entered WCW and went on that crazy undefeated run. But let's not kid ourselves, you've got to come up with something new the dude is 50 and hasn't been wrestling for 12 years as you pointed out.

Just find it lazy storytelling, but that's WWE Creative for you. Knew that was how the result had to be for Lesnar face off at Mania. Just hated the way they got there

Hoping for such a negative reaction to this PPV, that WWE is forced to pull out all the stops for Mania and I'll be blown away. Only silver lining I can take for the past 3 hours of my night. Not a good show

3 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

While I get the changing of the belt. You got to have him have a match..and certainly you don't let your champ run away like a coward for 10 minutes before the match begins.

If that's what you have to so to save your 50 year old 'star' then I think thats a larger issue with the roster as a whole. Just didn't care for the way that went down

We're gonna have the WWE Universal Championship match at Wrestlemania between two part timers. And one of which can't wrestle a match past two minutes. Good job Vince