Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Football 2017 Recruiting Class

We could use scholly on some grad transfers right? I'm not sure how those work. But we could add possibly today NDs RB Justin Brent. There is also a Clemson RB transferring. I mean im not sure how many more RBs we need. But just some of the stuff I've seen with our name involved

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I just watched all the clips on Instagram and what has stood out the most.

Leshaun Minor is a big athlete and could make an impact immediately.

Juan Harris stands up to scouts description for his size he moves very well- just lose some fatty fat and put on muscle and he could be a force.

Burgess is fast and hits hard

Craig Nelson from booker T could be a diamond just like Ellison (ellison has just been already labeled that by scouts) but Nelson has florida speed and I think we could see him returning kicks if he can do that.

Caleb jones gets low for a 6'9" kid

Tronti could most likely be the most underrated kid in the USA. He is physically gifted (yeah he's only 6'2") but look at his build and body maturity. Great find

I just watched all the clips on Instagram and what has stood out the most.

Leshaun Minor is a big athlete and could make an impact immediately.

Juan Harris stands up to scouts description for his size he moves very well- just lose some fatty fat and put on muscle and he could be a force.

Burgess is fast and hits hard

Craig Nelson from booker T could be a diamond just like Ellison (ellison has just been already labeled that by scouts) but Nelson has florida speed and I think we could see him returning kicks if he can do that.

Caleb jones gets low for a 6'9" kid

Tronti could most likely be the most underrated kid in the USA. He is physically gifted (yeah he's only 6'2") but look at his build and body maturity. Great find

Oh also!!!

Ziemba who I knew was an athlete....I thought we were recruiting as TE. Didn't realize DL. The kid can run and catch....oh well guess coaches like athleticism for D side

Also Illinois QB commit Dwayne Lawson who originally enrolled at VA Tech then went CC route....is not allowed to sign with Illinois due to grades..... Post I saw says he has to work on grades.... So not sure what he has to do to be at Illinois next year.