Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, mdn82 said:

Lmao your search history suggests you have been cheating on us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Only time I've searched purdue football is to see when they play Nebraska for my GFS friends lol 

plus no way I'm cheating when we are gonna breakthrough and also just dropped a crap ton of $$ on season tickets, parking passes, and tailgate items lol I'm ready for 31st @ 8pm. I laid out all my stuff on Saturday and packed it up to make sure it all fit  yes I'm weird. I know 

Lmao your search history suggests you have been cheating on us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Only time I've searched purdue football is to see when they play Nebraska for my GFS friends lol 
plus no way I'm cheating when we are gonna breakthrough and also just dropped a crap ton of $$ on season tickets, parking passes, and tailgate items lol I'm ready for 31st @ 8pm. I laid out all my stuff on Saturday and packed it up to make sure it all fit  yes I'm weird. I know 

Too damn funny!

34 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Too damn funny!

I was like what in the world. Why is purdue football here. I realize ads are catered to your searches but dang on schedule search and this is how the little brother up north treats me. Never will I type that word into my search ever again. 

11 hours ago, lucel15 said:

I just assumed everyone did the pre-tailgate layout.

New commit today - Micah McFadden - LB from Plant, FL. We have gotten a number of commitments from this school and apparently Allen's son plays here.

http://247sports.com/player/micah-mcfadden-89824 . - Not the most impressive offer list but overall I've been pleasantly surprised with a number of the recruits we have been in on. 

6 hours ago, TXHoosierDaddy said:

New commit today - Micah McFadden - LB from Plant, FL. We have gotten a number of commitments from this school and apparently Allen's son plays here.

http://247sports.com/player/micah-mcfadden-89824 . - Not the most impressive offer list but overall I've been pleasantly surprised with a number of the recruits we have been in on. 

His son played at plant. Was apart of this last year signing class along with 2 other teammates. Tom Allens son was also an early enrolee

On August 17, 2017 at 8:49 PM, lucel15 said:

http://247sports.com/Player/Allen-Love-91229

this kid is an Ole Miss verbal. Scheduled visit with us and has us as a top school. Kid to watch at least to see what he does in the future.  

Looks like it is really down to us or ole miss. He is still a verbal to ole miss but will make a final decision after his official visit this fall to IU. Would be a nice get and add to an already young DT group

Also we have offered former Michigan State player Casius Peat. He was on campus this spring. It was thought that he would be possibly enrolling here but academics did not qualify. Playing JUCO ball out west I believe and we are considered front runners and have extended an offer for next year. 

On 8/18/2017 at 8:11 PM, lucel15 said:

Also we have offered former Michigan State player Casius Peat. He was on campus this spring. It was thought that he would be possibly enrolling here but academics did not qualify. Playing JUCO ball out west I believe and we are considered front runners and have extended an offer for next year. 

Lucel, where do you expect the class to land, 23-25 recruits?  Spitballing here, but I believe we still need some combination of QB, RB, TE, OL x2, DL/DE x3, and LB x2.

On September 1, 2017 at 7:15 PM, MemphisHoosier said:

Lucel, where do you expect the class to land, 23-25 recruits?  Spitballing here, but I believe we still need some combination of QB, RB, TE, OL x2, DL/DE x3, and LB x2.

I think this class will be a lopsided defensive class. I also think several can switch to offensive side. A couple play both ways in hs. But I think we get 8-10 more so that 23-25 will work unless we lose some guys to draft that we didn't forecast or some transfer. So top end would be 27-28 if we can get that. For this class to be a good success. Tom is looking for his pass rushers and big bodied DNS that are fast and versatile. I think we take 2-4 more DL. I Think we get 1-2 more OL (fit hillers mold). 1QB will do. 1 TE. Maybe 1 more RB(we are very young at this position....and then the rest might be skill or LBs. 

So I subscribed to Peegs for their buy 1 month get 3 free. Something to watch is Jacolby Hewitts(sp?) teammate in Jerome Carvin. Supposedly the two would like to attend same school. He is a 6'4" 325lb OL. 3-4* depending on what site. Has a nice top ten that we are not in but he said he is very interested in IU. Also this staff is going hard after some top recruits committed to other programs and top recruits in the coming years classes.