Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

FortWayneHoosier

Indiana @ Michigan 9 PM ET ESPN2 Official Game Thread

Need to keep Robinson from having a career night.

It would be nice for once to not have an opposing team member have a career night.

I say we win this in a nail biter.  Better get multiple beers cold.  You are gonna need them.

I have Sun King on my mind for tonight :)

Ugh Why does it have to be a 9pm game. Really hate those when I have to get up at 430am.

Count on the tip getting pushed to 9:10 too. Ugh!

I usually hate these and I still do...but I'm going to a corporate golf outing tomorrow. Can I still complain? I do have to entertain our biggest clients (while playing golf).

Go Hoosiers!

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

24 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Go home and take a nap. I know, that doesnt work very well.

I get home at 5 and I have a 4y.o. and a pregnant wife with morning sickness all day long. I will throw the idea of a nap to the wifey but I don't see that going over very well. LOL

Any reason you feel confident? I feel like Irvin or Wilson will have a big game against us. Like most games, if we're hitting outside shots we have a chance. We need Bryant to stay out of foul trouble and Newkirk to be on foul trouble.

Lol on the newkirk comment. Idk we seem to always play decent against them, of course not in the big ten tourney last year but idk I just feel like we are getting back in rhythm. Now talk to me about the northwestern game then I'll tell you no way we win that one

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Any reason you feel confident? I feel like Irvin or Wilson will have a big game against us. Like most games, if we're hitting outside shots we have a chance. We need Bryant to stay out of foul trouble and Newkirk to be on foul trouble.

Iu owns Michigan at Chrysler. I think iu wins by 10 to 15. Look for jbj to have a huge night

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk