Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

hoosierpap

(2018) SF Jericole Hellems to NC State

18 minutes ago, mdn82 said:

He scored 40 points total in the 12 games leading up to the Peach Jam. In the 4 games in the Peach Jam he is averaging 28 a game. Figure that one out.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I'm not quite sure how this exponential increase happened, but I do have access to a photo of the director of the AAU program that Jericole Hellums just entered into a deal with:

Image result for a deal with the devil gif

10 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

I don't see any reason to believe we are recruiting Hellums with our new staff.

I kept including Hellems in the Peach Jam stats because he was having such a phenomenal tournament and because he did have an offer from FCTC; however, there's no evidence that Archie and staff are interested in him.

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/twittertuesday-hoosiers-big-day-buckeyes-next-move-more

So we have indeed extended Hellems an offer.

Within the past four days, Indiana offered Jericole Hellems, Aaron Henry and Nate Hinton, three hard-playing and versatile wing prospects.

I think Hellems is going to be very good for someone. I actually like him and Hinton a lot.

My preference for the final 3 spots if we indeed use 3 which I don't think we will.

1. Romeo Langford

2. PG-Garland or Dort maybe Phinisee

3. Moses Brown or a capable big that will help.

I would rather not have 6 man class though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

27 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I think Hellems is going to be very good for someone. I actually like him and Hinton a lot.

My preference for the final 3 spots if we indeed use 3 which I don't think we will.

1. Romeo Langford

2. PG-Garland or Dort maybe Phinisee

3. Moses Brown or a capable big that will help.

I would rather not have 6 man class though.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Id go a 6 man class like this just because thats one guaranteed 1 and done.  Maybe 2.