Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Random IUWBB Recruiting

12 hours ago, Fkfootball1 said:

We will get her when Versyp gets fired next spring.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

The thing is they should have done it after this season so I really dont know if that's gonna happen and tbh this is morens last contract year and there have been crickets about a contract extension as far as I've heard so if sharon gets fired..teri may pull a sharon and run back to her alma mater

We offered on Monday. '22 F Alexia Mobley - Reynoldsburg, OH.

@AlexiaMobley23: Very grateful to @IndianaWBB for considering me as a potential Hoosier.. thank you Coach @IUCoachJanese for  coming to games even in junior high, i really appreciate the scholarship offer!

Wiggins and Newman have offers. I'm not sure about the others.

@WorldExposureWB: Coaches want to know who the Top 5 Indiana Players are in the 2021 Class..welp We have the answer!

1. Ariana Wiggins
2. Meg Newman
3. Katie Burton
4. Courtney Blakely
5. Zakia Rasheed

1 hour ago, ccgeneral said:

Wiggins and Newman have offers. I'm not sure about the others.

@WorldExposureWB: Coaches want to know who the Top 5 Indiana Players are in the 2021 Class..welp We have the answer!

1. Ariana Wiggins
2. Meg Newman
3. Katie Burton
4. Courtney Blakely
5. Zakia Rasheed

Those are the only 2 that I'm aware of that have offers.

13 hours ago, ccgeneral said:

@Raoul_000: WBB: Hearing that top-50 2020 prospect Eniya Russell, 5-10 G, Institute of Notre Dame (Baltimore, MD), has a top 5 of Georgetown, Indiana, Kentucky, Miami (FL), and South Carolina

ESPN - 5*, 48

Prospects Nation - 4*, 37

That's an interesting mix. ... South Carolina is the only true women's BB blue blood in that group ... Since she's from Baltimore, I'm surprised Maryland isn't in the final five. ... Glad we are, though. 

Tonie Morgan @t2live5_

Honored to receive a basketball scholarship offer from the Indiana University of Bloomington.

5'7" guard from Tallahassee, FL.

http://www.espn.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/player/_/id/238964

http://www.hudl.com/profile/10422571/Tonie-Morgan