Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2017) RB Craig Nelson to IU

Craig Nelson just committed. Doubt we get Adams or Ellison now, and they were both higher rated.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ellison is a big back, I don't think Nelson would deter Ellison. Ellison seems pretty enthusiastic about IU on his Twitter.

Does Nelson have kick/punt return ability?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

Only other offer shown is from Idaho? Wonder why he wasn't recruited more heavily. Either way I trust Coach DMC after having coached Coleman, Howard, and Devine I'm sure he can identify talent far better than I can.

No way to know whether IUFB projects Nelson as a RB, or for a different position.

7 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

No way to know whether IUFB projects Nelson as a RB, or for a different position.

My thoughts as well.  Lot of times the QB and RB are the most athletic on a HS team but recognize they may not have the skill set for that position in D-1, but can be persuaded that WR or DB is where they can find a spot.