Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) PG Mark Smith to Illinois

7 minutes ago, Yogi's Picnic Basket said:

Also saw it speculated Xeryius Williams would follow him here but I doubt that kid wants to sit a year

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Yeah these Dayton guys are probably going to wait and see who their head coach is going to be before making a decision about their futures.

.@Mark_Smith_13 wants to announce final decision by April 12 or soon thereafter. Michigan State and Missouri visited his home Tuesday.
@davidmwilhelm

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Crappy news. Most high level pgs this late in awhile. Mark Smith, Makai Langford, Tremont Waters and Trevon Duval. Honestly any of the first 3 would turn our program around quick. Duval has never considered us.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

15 minutes ago, goonaha said:
@wischlist
Mark Smith: "My No. 2 school was going to be Indiana, but they fired Tom Crean."

And we probably could've landed Jordan Tucker. This spring could've been a Creaning for the ages. Thankfully it's not.

We were going to be number #2 which is why Crean is gone

At least Smith didn't go to UK lol

7 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Id much rather he had gone to UK. Illinois under Underwood could become relevant again. He'd just be another guy at UK.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Agreed. Terrific coach with a foundation PG. Not happy about this. Really enjoyed their irrelevance, it's over now.