Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

IUFB Offseason Updates

15 minutes ago, Walking Boot of Doom said:

Any key takeaways from media day? Im not going to watch the videos

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

We can't do all the work for you man!! lol but not really...Ramsey is the starter going into the season, we've had a good back to back recruiting classes, and strength and conditioning staff have been doing a great job of getting the team ready.

1 hour ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

We can't do all the work for you man!! lol but not really...Ramsey is the starter going into the season, we've had a good back to back recruiting classes, and strength and conditioning staff have been doing a great job of getting the team ready.

Thanks! Surprised by Ramsey. Wonder what is going on with Tuttle.

Looking at the fall roster... I believe all the FR made it to campus. Still bummed about Minor not working out. I would like to know what happened there. 

Our safeties are still somewhat young.. but my goodness Mathews, Fitz, Jones, and Burgess is a stable we've never had. 

I know there’s no real reason to be overly optimistic about this season but is anyone else just crazy excited to see some IU football again?!?!? Maybe it’s just because I’ll be in the student section for the first time this year but I know I am!

45 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Looking at the fall roster... I believe all the FR made it to campus. Still bummed about Minor not working out. I would like to know what happened there. 

Our safeties are still somewhat young.. but my goodness Mathews, Fitz, Jones, and Burgess is a stable we've never had. 

Whitner is not on campus. Should hear soon. Sounds like he will make it but some items to finish off. Brown is on campus

28 minutes ago, Hoosier Roots said:

I know there’s no real reason to be overly optimistic about this season but is anyone else just crazy excited to see some IU football again?!?!? Maybe it’s just because I’ll be in the student section for the first time this year but I know I am!

I get overly optimistic and excited about IUFB every year and have done so basically my entire life. It is a sickness and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, but I love IU and IUFB. I am waiting for the year where we shock the world and do something amazing. It probably will never happen, but when it does I will be the happiest guy in the world.

If you are in the student section, it will be a fun experience and enjoy it while you can!

6 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Whitner is not on campus. Should hear soon. Sounds like he will make it but some items to finish off. Brown is on campus

Hmm interesting because he's listed on the roster. 

49 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Hmm interesting because he's listed on the roster. 

I’m just reporting what Tom Allen said this morning. Said everything looks good for Whitner but he’s not on campus yet 

I'm not a Gerry fan either. I also took his comments as negative but being the politician he is, he slid in an almost under the breath remark that IU does have more talent this year. Same ole, same ole but they do have more talent....  what a snake. (or snake oil salesman).

This is a tough season and we will need to surprise a team or two to make a bowl. Both lines and the QB play will make the difference.

Yes, I'm excited for the year, GO HOOSIERS!

Edited by VPC