Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

IUFB Offseason Updates

53 minutes ago, Fkfootball1 said:

Glass is an idiot. Would our teams, all of them, really suffer from having their last name on the Jersey? I mean, the "team over self", is more about the kids you recruit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using BtownBanners mobile app

How many of the teams that beat us had the player names on the back of their jerseys?

Pretty sure it didn't give us any advantage.

The catch is that the players don't get to have their own names on the back.  They all will simply say "Mr. Glass".
With everything named after a donor now, the names on the back will be donors. Expect 45 Nunn's on the 2019 roster.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hmmm. I thought Roof was injured / done with football. Isn’t that what Coach Allen said. Something to that effect.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

14 hours ago, mjhoosier said:

Hmmm. I thought Roof was injured / done with football. Isn’t that what Coach Allen said. Something to that effect.

Yes....he was probably done and over injuries, could be a Willis type situation where he said he was graduating came back for his last season. However I don’t think we have a spot left and hopefully coaches will do their best to help 

I think Roof academically is just a sophomore so he’s going to have to sit out wherever he might go. I assume maybe wherever his dad is now coaching.

1 hour ago, mjhoosier said:

I think Roof academically is just a sophomore so he’s going to have to sit out wherever he might go. I assume maybe wherever his dad is now coaching.

Believe his dad is still at NC state. Wish him nothing but the best 

2 hours ago, jbell833 said:

IMG_0435.jpg
Looks like IU will have alternate black uniforms this year. I’m a fan of them myself and I think something like this needed to be done to help with recruiting. Kids love alternates like this...I’m sure plenty will gripe over a change like this but you’ve gotta try everything when you’ve historically had the worst football program in the B1G!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Omg yesssss. Those are incredible. Hopefully a black and white helmet as well. 

3 hours ago, jbell833 said:

IMG_0435.jpg
Looks like IU will have alternate black uniforms this year. I’m a fan of them myself and I think something like this needed to be done to help with recruiting. Kids love alternates like this...I’m sure plenty will gripe over a change like this but you’ve gotta try everything when you’ve historically had the worst football program in the B1G!

Oh no, first its names on the back, now a black uniform. All that money spent on Cool Dad's uniform guide last year is being flushed down the drain.

3 hours ago, jbell833 said:

IMG_0435.jpg

I absolutely hate this. These aren’t our school colors.

I absolutely hate this. These aren’t our school colors.

Basically every school in America does this now...we’re about 5 years late to join the party so we might as well now. And if you wanna get technical, red and white aren’t our school colors either but we still wear red and white jerseys lol.

14 hours ago, jbell833 said:

IMG_0435.jpg

IUFB has nothing else to offer, but frankly those are awful.