Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

bhaggard89

(2017) CB Tancey Richardson

Tyrece Nick and Tancey Richardson combined to help lead Team South Carolina to a dramatic 22-20 win over Team Georgia in Border Bowl IV on Saturday at Lucy C. Laney Memorial Stadium.

Richardson totaled 124 receiving yards on nine receptions and surpassed 200 all-purpose yards to earn Border Bowl IV Offensive Player of the Game.

http://chronicle.augusta.com/high-school/2017-01-14/nick-richardson-lead-south-carolina-border-bowl-victory

On 1/20/2017 at 8:48 PM, ccgeneral said:

Down to 3 now. IU, KSU and Georgia State.

Picked up 3 CB's in the last 2 days. He's supposed to visit us and KSU next week.

http://247sports.com/PlayerInstitution/Tancey-Richardson-at-South-Aiken-147943/CurrentExpertPredictions

19 minutes ago, akhosrof said:

We have CB majorities for both Richardson and Layne. Based on our scholarship numbers we likely only take one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I initially thought we had two scholarships to go, but I wonder if the staff is looking to fill three spots?  

CB/DB (Layne/Richardson/Felton?) 

DE/OLB (Roundtree/Fatukasi?)

RB (Barrett/Ellison)

If Barrett wants to come here they find room. I still think he is sold on Auburn though. I like Ellison so no complaints would be nice with 2 espn 300 guys though.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app

Completely agree, Barrett wants to come here we find room. He's a talent who could provide an instant impact. Ellison really wants to come here and he's a very underrated talent. I'd wager we'd take both. They are different RBs: Barrett is Coleman-like whereas Ellison is Howard-like.

Layne announces Monday. If he chooses IU, I think that shows we prioritized him over Richardson and let Richardson go elsewhere.

I would say Ellison, Layne or Richardson, and Roundtree at the minimum. Maximum? I think we'd take both Barrett and Ellison, Layne or Richardson, Roundtree and Fatukasi. We've recruited all five of these guys hard. We would make room.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app