Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Josh

Who is our best player?

I was having a conversation with an Ohio State fan and I didn't know how to answer that question.

Is it Blackmon? He's great at offense, but terrible on defense.

Is it Bryant? He does a lot of things well, but nothing great.

Is it OG? He's so good and smooth at times, but disappears for long stretches.

Is it RoJo? He also does a lot of things well, but seems to disappear for stretches too.

Is it Josh? He doesn't do much well, but he has a great name.

Who is our "best player"?

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

I would guess Blackmon is # 1 player on other teams scouting reports to shut down. Rojo is probably the most consistent player if u are talking about both ends of the court

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I agree. I think Blackmon is probably used at both ends on the scouting report.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think I was leaning Blackmon too, but he's so frustrating on defense. It's strange that it's such a tough question. When you have a few players that could meet the definition, you should have a really good team

FIRE HIM! This is embarrassing

I would guess Blackmon is # 1 player on other teams scouting reports to shut down. Rojo is probably the most consistent player if u are talking about both ends of the court

By a long shot, it's RoJo!

Morgan is our smartest player.

Blackmon best offensive player.

OG JuMo, and RoJo are best defensive players.

Blackmon is a 9 on offense and a 3 on D. That hurts him. 12

Rojo is a 7 and 7.5=14.5

TB 6.5 and 6=12.5

OG 6 and 8.5=14.5

Morgan 5 and 8=13

Newkirk 4 and 6.5=10.5

DD is 6.5 and 7.5=14 (potential to really climb with consistent minutes)

There is no easy answer here.

Blackmon is our weapon and the team counts on him getting 20. But it's hard to say he's our best player when opposing teams eat him alive.

29 minutes ago, yogisballin said:

By a long shot, it's RoJo!

This. He's our most consistent player on both ends of the court. You can count on him every night to produce about 10-18 points and play good defense, which is better than I can say for anyone else on the team currently

In our system it has to be JBJ. Our offense struggles mightily without him. If RoJo became the focus of other teams like JBJ I guarantee he doesn't get the wide open shots he gets a lot of the time. JBJ is the focus of every team and if he and rojo flopped then rojo's numbers go down and JBJ goes up a lot. As a true fan I dont feel bad saying our defense usually sucks anyways so I dont value that side as much as I do our offense. If were talking best all around player it is a different story. Juwan and RoJo share it with DD being right there if he had the same minutes as them. That kid will be Crean's best big development to date. Cody was supposed to be a pro as was Noah and TB. DG has so many Frank Mason qualities it is crazy. Love that kid. I haven't even talked about OG either. All this convo does is show us how talented we are yet we have the same record as Rutgers.

Sent from my LGLS676 using BtownBanners mobile app