Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2018) QB Reese Taylor to IU

1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Lol we have a QB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using BtownBanners mobile app

We have a lot of QB's. Ultimately the best one will play. If he plays better than Ramsey or Tronti, then he will be the QB. I'd be fine with Ramsey going forward if that's the teams plans, but it's not like he's been setting the world on fire and is a sure fire future NFL prospect. If Taylor comes in and shows out they'll make that decision. All I know is what's been pointed out in this thread that they told him to expect to get a shot at QB.

We have a lot of QB's. Ultimately the best one will play. If he plays better than Ramsey or Tronti, then he will be the QB. I'd be fine with Ramsey going forward if that's the teams plans, but it's not like he's been setting the world on fire and is a sure fire future NFL prospect. If Taylor comes in and shows out they'll make that decision. All I know is what's been pointed out in this thread that they told him to expect to get a shot at QB.

Obviously. Again.. he won't play QB. but I do think he'll see the field early and often at IU.

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

You were a big Lagow is my lover (like I seriously love him so much) before the season if I remember correctly. 

Lol! Exactly! I remember the exact words being "there's no better option than Lagow on this team" repeatedly. Nice to see he's done a 180 on that stance.

Lol! Exactly! I remember the exact words being "there's no better option than Lagow on this team" repeatedly. Nice to see he's done a 180 on that stance.

LOL why does "fan.boy" auto change to "is my lover (like I seriously love him so much)"?

There wasn't at that point. Ramsey has won the job, fortunately he has some escapability to avoid some defenders. If we had a good OL, Lagow would have the job, I think (not that I care who's the QB).

But, no.. certainly not a Lagow lover... I'm just a fan of winning.

There was nothing that had happened until the UVA game that should indicate Ramsey should win the job, but he has been really good since then.

2 minutes ago, btownqb said:

There wasn't at that point. Ramsey has won the job, fortunately he has some escapability to avoid some defenders. If we had a good OL, Lagow would have the job, I think (not that I care who's the QB).

But, no.. certainly not a Lagow lover... I'm just a fan of winning.

There was nothing that had happened until the UVA game that should indicate Ramsey should win the job, but he has been really good since then.

No I remember around the time of the OSU game you were very much of the belief that any talk of Ramsey was foolishness and nobody was close to as good as Lagow on our roster. Don't backtrack now, it's not the end of the world. I'm just glad to see you're happy with Ramsey now.

No I remember around the time of the OSU game you were very much of the belief that any talk of Ramsey was foolishness and nobody was close to as good as Lagow on our roster. Don't backtrack now, it's not the end of the world. I'm just glad to see you're happy with Ramsey now.

Again.. there was no evidence that Ramsey could play lol. He looked scared to death against OSU, and Lagow was very, very solid against OSU. RL was awful against UVA+poor OL play= Ramseys chance.. and he took full advantage. Where exactly do you see any amount of back tracking on my part?.. it's not there.

13 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Again.. there was no evidence that Ramsey could play lol. He looked scared to death against OSU, and Lagow was very, very solid against OSU. RL was awful against UVA+poor OL play= Ramseys chance.. and he took full advantage. Where exactly do you see any amount of back tracking on my part?.. it's not there.

Forget it man, like I said I'm just glad to see you're pleased with Peyton's play now

Forget it man, like I said I'm just glad to see you're pleased with Peyton's play now

I've been please except for his one throw against OSU. Lol... hate that he hasn't had all the weaponary he needs. Hale would have made a difference yesterday.. big time.