Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

2017 WR Louis Dorsey

i wonder if he even has the offers. 

Some recruits claim offers they don't have.

Especially if they show on 247. They have some really decorated people on there. Hence them basically taking over the recruiting database landscape. Rivals is dated and espn only focuses on top 300 basically. They go through every rumor, decision, offer....etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Can't teach 6'6. It'd be nice having a player with his size to go to on deep balls after a season of sending Mitchell Paige on the deep routes. 

Eh I mean im not arguing with size but I mean nick Westbrook was our deep threat guys. He had multiple deep tds. This year Ricky and Paige were used as slot short route guys.

I mean if we got this kid he's gonna learn from Simmie and nick. Also he's projected to possibly switch to TE.

James Hardy was the last 6'6" guy that did something for us.... Latimer and kofi and tandon were all 6'2" or 6'3". Would be nice to have a for sure go to for a corner fade.

16 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

Eh I mean im not arguing with size but I mean nick Westbrook was our deep threat guys. He had multiple deep tds. This year Ricky and Paige were used as slot short route guys.

I mean if we got this kid he's gonna learn from Simmie and nick. Also he's projected to possibly switch to TE.

James Hardy was the last 6'6" guy that did something for us.... Latimer and kofi and tandon were all 6'2" or 6'3". Would be nice to have a for sure go to for a corner fade.

Paige going deep probably didn't happen nearly as often as I think it did, the times he did probably just caught my attention and stuck with me.

There's a lot of blocking clips in his highlight video so a switch to TE would make sense. Seems to have the frame for it.