Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BabyJandJDaddy

Wilson a Buckeye?

Looks like this has some legs. Wouldn't surprise me one bit, bucknut fans are in meltdown mode over their offensive staff and were before last nights debacle. KW would do well there. If he wants to be a HC again, that is definitely in his future at a non-P5 school. Just depends on if he wants to play nice with others and act like a responsible adult.

As an OU fan as well, I liked him in Norman. I loved him here, but understand and am fine with the decision Glass made. But I have a hard time wishing him success at freaking ohio state lol.

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Wilson managed to get fired from his job, get a year's worth of salary, and land a better job than he had before.  

Good for Wilson on getting a good job.... But no one in their right mind would prefer being the OC at OSU instead of the HC at Indiana... I know we aren't a great football school reputation wise, but we're in the B1G. There is a reason Wilson left Oklahoma, a HC gig at a power 5 school is always more attractive than being an OC/DC at a better school.

6 minutes ago, Crean'sTheMan said:

Good for Wilson on getting a good job.... But no one in their right mind would prefer being the OC at OSU instead of the HC at Indiana... I know we aren't a great football school reputation wise, but we're in the B1G. There is a reason Wilson left Oklahoma, a HC gig at a power 5 school is always more attractive than being an OC/DC at a better school.

That's true.. I think it's a better fit for Wilson though. He seems better suited to being an OC than an HC. 

Yea , we get rid of Wilson who was making pretty good progress and keep clappy who wouldn't know an x from an o on a clipboard. osu makes great choices and just got a great oc and who will have great players to execute