Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

IU vs Nebraska Game Thread

This is so bad. At home. My expectations for this season were so high. Now, I think we drop this and the next two. I bought expensive tickets for the Wisconsin game, more than I could afford. It is to be my first ever game at assembly hall. I was so very excited. Im thinking of selling them. Understand that I don't care if they lose while I'm there, it will suck but it is what it is. I just don't want to see them get killed. Wisconsin is going to destroy us. It will be a beating. 15+. I can't watch that.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Not much better for me. Trees down 5 at home to the Shockers. Losing Rojo early, plus the Morgan horrible/freak injury hurt. Those 2 get good 2nd half burn, we're not a super sad fan base. Maybe frustrated, but at least with a W in tact. Will kiss the 2nd half Saturday as we're taking the little one to Paw Patrol live at the Mutat Shrine. I'm a Shriner in the Haute, and was going to try and get in early to go to one of the member rooms and watch, but have no desire to do so right now.

Sent from my S7 using the BtownBanners App.