Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB's B1G Conference Record Prediction Thread

I believe 14-4 is entirely realistic . Road losses at pu and Wiscy, and a couple wtf losses. Conf. Champs again.

I agree the schedule is not overly difficult again. Id be shocked witj anything below 2nd place.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

I can't see IU losing to pu at home. The atmosphere will be crazy and pu will get in foul trouble. I could see losing to Wiscy at home though.

Granted the competition hasn't been the best, but just put the PU game down as a maybe in case Swanigan goes beast mode on us. He looks like a man among boys right now, and PU is playing really well. They're going to be tough. 

Just now, BGleas said:

Granted the competition hasn't been the best, but just put the PU game down as a maybe in case Swanigan goes beast mode on us. He looks like a man among boys right now, and PU is playing really well. They're going to be tough. 

I think that Purdue is quite good, but we are a really good match-up with them.

Seems to me that Purdue is a daunting opponent when Haas and Swanigan can really get going, and with Haas that is far from a given. Purdue's weakness is perimeter defense and quickness. We have two really, really good options to defend Swanigan; Juwan especially seems tailor made for it.

Haas is a feast or famine player; dominates the teams that can't keep him off the block, and looks extremely awkward when he's kept off the block. TB and especially DeRon have the strength to avoid being overwhelmed by him. If we can turn their perimeter players into primary offensive options, I am optimistic.

Not sure this is the best place for this but didn't find a better spot either. Sorry if it needs to be moved.

Kyle Boone CBS sports review and grading of IUMBB non con schedule.

http://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/college-basketball-grades-breaking-down-no-16-indiana-before-big-ten-play/

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I did one more look at the schedule and I think we 16-2 is possible but 15-3 or 14-4 more likely. I find it hard to believe we would be any lower than 14-4. Just way to much fire power on this team to lose much.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Gotta love his optimism. Always wrong, but surely optimistic.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners